Disclaimer The writer of this article cannot be held responsible for for any form of damages that may result from the use of the information in this article. By reading this article, the user is effectively in agreement that the writer is completely exempt from any liability. If you do not agree, then do not read this article!
In this video, we demonstrate the results produced from using different colored gels applied to the Yongnuo Yn600 Led Light. The colored filters/gels used are from Neewer and it is the solid type and not the cellophane type. The pack consists of 11 different colors.
• No Gels/Filters
• Yongnuo Frost/Diffuser Filter
• Yongnuo Tungsten Filter
• Neewer Frost/Light Gray Gel
• Neewer Orange/Beige Gel
• Neewer Purple Gel
• Neewer Light Blue/Acid Blue Gel
• Neewer Red Gel
• Neewer Yellow Gel
• Neewer Magenta/Pink Gel
• Neewer Green Gel
• Neewer Lime/Fresh Green Gel
• Neewer Blue Gel
• Neewer Dark Gray Gel
• Canon 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
• Canon 50mm f1.8 Version 1, Prime Lens
• Yongnuo YN600 Led Light
• Neewer 30 x 30cms Gel Filter Set, pack of 11 different filters
Duration: 5 seconds per sample
*To embed code in Feedback, insert code between "pre" tags.