Disclaimer The writer of this article cannot be held responsible for for any form of damages that may result from the use of the information in this article. By reading this article, the user is effectively in agreement that the writer is completely exempt from any liability. If you do not agree, then do not read this article!
The Aputure Light Storm 120D Mark II COB Light has received many positive feedback regarding it’s fan noise, but is it truly quiet?
In this video, we put it in a simulated voice recording scenario comparing how much fan noise is picked up when using the Panasonic GH5 inbuilt microphone or a Rode Videomic Pro Shotgun mic.
• Panasonic GH5 Mirrorless Camera – Version 2.4 firmware
• Viltrox EF-M2 Lens Adaptor
• Canon 16-35mm f2.8 Mark II L Lens
• Aputure Light Storm 120D Mark II COB Light
• Creative Soundblaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Speaker